Why Kohls Consulting?
Success Now - Success Long After We Are Gone
Kohls Consulting differentiates itself from other TOC consultants with its experience, speed, habit design, root cause analysis, and focus on the three factors of Little's Law - throughput, lead time, and inventory. The company helps clients solve problems related to throughput to demand, lead time, and inventory, addressing issues such as overproduction, delayed projects, and stockouts. Kohls Consulting is known for successful implementation that lasts despite changes in the company culture.
- Experience – we have done this work in Throughput Improvement, engineering, project management, scheduling, and inventory management.
- Speed – The experience allows us to do the work first and explain the theory first
- Long-Term Success – Kohls Consulting is known for their implementations lasting despite the constant change in the company culture around the improvement process
- Know the Root Cause problem first – I could tell what it is now, but what fun is that?
- The Three Factors of Little’s Law – Throughput, Leadtime, and Inventory. Chances are one of them is your problem
- Throughput to demand – making too much or lacking production to demand
- Lead time – projects taking too long, not meeting your commitments, inability to do what should be simple scheduling
- Inventory – Too much, Too Little, Stockouts – the nightmare that is the Supply Chain and MRP systems